Because it captures unknowable Truths
the rational mind looses
in the subterranean pathways of Mind.
No; I don’t know if THIS is poetry!!
I don’t know what poetry IS.
Yes I know.
Its only a punctuational game.
End the sentence here. New line there.
Change a metaphor there.
Mechanics are not creations.
Of course I know this.
Don’t play me for a fool!
And I’m sorry I can’t play
up to The Standards.
Don’t the losses keep mounting?
I know that refrain.
Its dirge gets loud
“Vesti la giubba” in ragtime.
Who gets the last laugh?
Sadly, or not, we all know
— The Taxi Dog —
- What Can Be Explained (vicklinde.wordpress.com)
- Vesti La Giubba: Luciano Pavarotti (ratiocinativa.wordpress.com)
- Poetry of Battles (unique0824.wordpress.com)
- poetry pilgrimage (tribrach.wordpress.com)
- Poetry (whitewolfwriter.wordpress.com)
- Five points about visual poetry (scorecard.typepad.com)
- World poetry is trending now because of the possibilities of new media: An online interview with Ampat koshy (copyleftwebjournal.wordpress.com)
- Poetry and its Importance (anamasion.wordpress.com)
- Vesti La Giubba: Luciano Pavarotti (laitom.wordpress.com)