Difficult to copy. Worth the read.
- Boston Marathon to increase field for ’14 race (boston.com)
- Boston Marathon: Running for Life (besthomesecuritycompanys.com)
- “I definitely want to show how beautiful the marathon can be. I am the opponent of all those who find the marathon bad: the psychologists, the physiologists, the doubters. I make the marathon beautiful for myself and for others. That’s why I’m here.” (burningcalories.wordpress.com)
- Boston Marathon, Best-Worst Day Ever (besthomesecuritycompanys.com)
- Boston Marathon Adds 9,000 Spots for 2014 Race, Making Room for Those Running in Memory of Bombing Victims (nesn.com)
- Chicago Marathon plans security screening for runners and fans (suntimes.com)
- 2014 Boston Marathon Field Set At 36,000 (boston.cbslocal.com)