Support Daniel Cox’s Short Film, Cog and Turbine
Our very own Daniel Cox (of The Line It is Drawn fame) has started an IndieGoGo campaign to raise money for a new animated film called Cog and Turbine about what happens to the characters in a video game when they are not playing.
Here is the IndieGoGo link. Read on for more information about the game (or, of course, just click on the IndieGoGo link).
Here is the design sheet for Cog…
And here is the design sheet for Turbine…
Here are some of Daniel’s storyboards…
It sounds like a lot of fun. The more that people donate, the longer the final film will be! So get to it! I’ve already donated! You should, too!
- Daniel has given you lots of awesome free drawings, help him finance his great short film!
- For the Love Elephants: short films from the archive (onelanguageproject.com)
- Crowdfunding the Modern Startup (myventurepad.com)
- 48hrs at The Naro Cinema (visualizeva.com)
- FunnyJunk’s lawyer sues American Cancer Society and National Wildlife Federation (boingboing.net)
- 2012 Indie Spirit Award-Winning Films (allthingsfulfilling.com)
- Short films we don’t want to see anymore (shortofstories.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Hero-Arena Developer about development funding (epicbrew.net)
- Touring Pearl Meat Packing Company, Inc #NHDM12 (benspark.com)
- This Is The Best Minecraft Short Film I’ve Ever Seen [Video] (kotaku.com)