Hyperbole and A Half is a book I would have written, if I was a writer of books.
“Little Couch Boy” over there is depressed. His super-ego hates him. Even his super-ego’s mother hates him.
Will we ourselves be able to love him? You’ll have to read the book. The author, Allie Brosh, has many other psycho-provocative drawings. Here’s a visual appetizer:
I know, I know. This is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. But… … …. I guess I’m the sick fuck.
Oh well. Go buy the book!!
- A bad day for my super-ego is a good day for my Soul (christiansciencepractitionerbiz.wordpress.com)
- Three Entities Within? (responsiveuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Et 19: Strangers on a Train: a Garden of Freud (rollercoaster825.wordpress.com)
- Managing Your Ego in Relationships!1 (herbertmtowo.wordpress.com)
- The Psychodynamic Theory (Original Essay by Horatio Prince) (socyberty.com)
- Blog: How can editors & journalists at Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters & Bloomberg live with themselves? (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Feed a Troll… (jvonwahl.wordpress.com)