As Groucho Marx said, “How that elephant got into my pajamas I’ll never know”. And, speaking of large things in my P-Jays; playing the pun-tease Tri-fecta of “Stephen Hawking” reading out loud the words of “E. L. James” [Fifty Shades Of Grey] in “‘sex in the South” Charleston, SC, [that bastion of Southern gentility and sweet-lady-hood]… … …well, I laughed so hard I almost came in my pants.
“Read On, MacGruff”, the crime dog thought. “Take a bite out of THIS; bitch!!”, he barked, offering the leather gag to his leashed companion, with his best Spillanic swagger.
— From South Carolina’s—
50 Shades of Grey’s most notorious scene as read by Stephen Hawking
No strings attached
—– —– —–
Posted by Chris Haire on Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:37 PM
I hate to admit this, but I’ve been a little behind the curve here when it comes to this whole 50 Shades of Grey phenomenon.
Yeah, I know all about the mommy-porn bestseller — and how it all began as a torrid bit of Twilight fan-fic — but I haven’t had the chance to engorge myself on this tawdry tale about the deflowering of a 22-year-old virgin by a super-rich, super-kinky 27-year-old super-hunk. Honestly, I just don’t have time to read about all the games that Christian Grey and his subbie sex kitten play.
So I went looking for an audiobook version of E.L. James’ randy-dandy chart-topper. Fortunately, I came across one. And, well, I can see why 50 Shades of Grey has gotten all the taxicab soccer moms and midlifey wifeys all hot and bothered. As read by celebrated physicist Stephen Hawkins, this bit of smut would make C3PO blow a gasket and cause the HAL-9000 to shout out, “Dave,” again and again and again.
Listen to the excerpt below and decide for yourself. Oh. And don’t forget to break out the WD-40. You’re gonna need it.
[You’ll have to follow the above link to hear it]
Spank you very much
Nearly 400 people are on the waiting list for the mommy porn hit
Showing 1-1 of 1
Posted by Barb Piaskoski on May 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM
- Ryan Gosling Wanted For ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Movie Adaptation (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- 50 Shades of Grey in demand at Charleston County Public Library (charlestoncitypaper.com)
- Fifty Shades Stimulates You & The Economy! (perezhilton.com)
- You Voted: The Sexiest “50 Shades Of Grey” Playlist Track (1037litefm.radio.com)
- 50 Shades Of Patrick Bateman: Bret Easton Ellis Wouldn’t Mind Writing “Grey” Screenplay (laist.com)
- Angelina Jolie Not in Talks to Direct ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ (justjared.com)