—– —– —–
U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCKThe Outstanding Public Debt as of 02 Feb 2012 at 01:15:22 AM GMT is:
The estimated population of the United States is 312,148,166
so each citizen’s share of this debt is $49,209.60.
- Do you have any questions about the National Debt or this
Other sites concerned about the National Debt are:
The Concord Coalition
- – A nonpartisan, grass roots movement to eliminate the deficit and bring entitlements down to a level that’s fair to all generations
- – Ever wonder to whom this massive Debt is owed? This massive site has the answer to this and other other questions.
- – A weekly online magazine for progressive activists.
- Today’s News To Get You Through The Day (2busy4news.wordpress.com)
- Real Time U.S. National Debt Clock (milkandcookies.com)
- Congress: Do Nothing, and the Budget Is Fixed (dailyfinance.com)
- Congress: Do Nothing, and the Budget Is Fixed (fool.com)
- Deficit to Shrink … to $1.1T (newser.com)
- One Man’s Plan to Pay off the National Debt: America, Let’s Pay It Ourselves (prweb.com)
- 34 Facts On The Debt (capecountyteaparty.wordpress.com)
- 34 Facts On The Debt (rockinconservative.com)