I’m too tired to edit, so you guys wi
‘ll have to take my APHASIA and blow it out your respective asses!
i’m going thru a new little dip in mood. a hiccup. don’t know if yts a dip. its 5:55 AM and I can’t sleep. Uh-ho, little taxi, be careful. my shrink says to me that i have pourous boumdaries…that i “attach very easily”. notice she doesn’t say “Too Easily” but the implication is there.
“Fish” is yn extreme medical pain. iyts hard to explain p
[ain but once you’ve been there, you know how it is. percidan, nerve blocks, gathering emotional/phsyical/spiritial/cramping/existialal/hopekessness-inducing, … if you’ve been there tou know. if you haven’t you can’t imagibe in your wildest nightmares. pain. And there is nothing io can do other tham BE THERE for him. Talk about he plessness.
Amd Tennis Bunnie, http://tenniebunnie.wordpress.com, in another kind of pain, so strong, so angry, so beautiful. sometimes we make our own hells but more ofte
rn, out hells are produced for us by cercumstances out of our control.
—– —– —–
I should care.
And I Do!”]
(Could have been Amy Weibhouse. There’s all-kinda-pains!)
—– —– —–
pyo-manics feel pain, he said to himself, sarcastically. I’ve been f ylying high without drugs myself forever. But I have to be careful. There’s only so much running-of-ot-my-mouth I can do before I get overbearingly maudlin. i;m playing u came out of a dream on pando dra radio so i can cry myself out of this mood.
Where was I?
oh, yeah. We I can go back to sleep now. its 7:12 AM. And I have accomplissed what, exactly??? “Fish” still has to go to work. With p
ian. With percidan…which he hates morally , intellectually, spiritually.
And Tennis Bunnie. Who ‘will’ defeat her pain with her enmourmus will! Which, w
ehther she believes it or not, is also self-destructive. Where Will she let herself go? What can I do except watch.
AND WHAT ACOUT ME. lIKE i’VE SAID before, I can write myself a mean paragraph. The pen may be mighties than the sword, but my aphasic pen writes loke THIS in the morning without any make-up. Bruised and Ugly!
Hepllessness sucks. for the heplleess helper, and the heplless heplee!
So fuck all of you. I’m going back to sleep!
Now pandoda is playing “When Your Lover Has Gone”! Double Fuck You!!!
- What is Chronic Pain? (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- Jim Rohn on Discipline (erivancamp.wordpress.com)
- fuck their smiles (poeyedtree.wordpress.com)
- Ah, Man… (kdaddy23.wordpress.com)
- Be brave – pain is always a subjective experience (9millionvoices.com)
- Pain Management (themiddlegeneration.wordpress.com)
- 3 Steps To Get Over A Breakup Pain (greatindiebookreviews.wordpress.com)
- Resolving the Pain in Your Life ………. (unbiasedtruth.net)
- INTENSE Body PAIN; My Badge of Honor! What? (iseemeiammypriority.wordpress.com)
- As Thugs Terrorised Staff, She Helped Them Delivery Babies (ladyenews.wordpress.com)
- Oxy Contin, the double edge sword. (medisetgo.wordpress.com)
- How to Win Back Your Ex (greatindiebookreviews.wordpress.com)
- Help Stop the Global Crisis of Undertreated Pain (ohmyachesandpains.info)
- Bowen On Toradol: ‘Masks A Lot Of Pain’ (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- My Back Story (momsachingback.wordpress.com)
- Widow (12-9-09) (jgirl1512.wordpress.com)
- Stanford study shows women report more intense pain than men (mercurynews.com)
- Do Women Feel More Pain Than Men? (cosmopolitan.com)
- A Painful Week (Slip Disc) (blueijoe.wordpress.com)
- Red and Purple Triangles (donethisbefore.wordpress.com)
- Study of one million Americans shows obesity and pain linked (medicalxpress.com)