She’s my super-ego.
And I’m her’s
We’ve battled each other for 45 years.
Finally, with this understanding, we can get an amicable divorce.
Except for the fact that , over the years, we’ve gotten to love and appreciate each other.
Go figure? !!!
—– —– —–
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?: High Conflict Marriages and Their Impact on Children #1 – Case History (candidaabrahamson.wordpress.com)
- Marriage insurance … the next big thing? (pinnaclelife.co.nz)
- A Marriage of Note (evergreenwedding.wordpress.com)
- Is marriage really just a piece of paper? (joyfuljoann.wordpress.com)
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?: Problem Marriages #4 – Using Marriage to Complete the Tasks of Adolescence (candidaabrahamson.wordpress.com)